The man who started this all will be back in town and will be at Gallagher’s on Friday, 8/31. Call and reserve a kettle to brew with Dennis! I’m sure he’ll have all kinds of words of advice for everyone brewing!
Join us for a Scavenger hunt/Pub Crawl on Saturday 8/18! We’re still working out all the details. Stay tuned for more information.
PINTS AND PAINTS presents “Palm trees and pineapples” Happy hour and pre-paint shenanigans from 5 – 6PM, and painting with or without instruction from 6 – 8PM. $25 payable to our divine Miss Lauriann Atlee via her paypal
Come see us at the 8th annual 4 Corners Brewfest at the Innis Arden Clubhouse. We are working on some new brews in hopes of recapturing the coveted Golden Growler trophy.We need your votes to win the trophy!
For more information: http://richmondbeachwa.org/events/brewfest/index.html
Please join us for a Luau Beach Party! We will be serving kahlua pork and teriyaki chicken, we ask you please bring a salad/fruit/side dish to share.
-Hula hoop contest
-Free root beer for kids 12 and under
-AND, a BINGO game with cash prize!
75% of the cash prize will go to The Squeaky Toy, a non-profit agency that supports homeless folks and their pets. The other 25% cash prize will go to the BINGO winner, so the more people that participate, the bigger the prize! Bingo buy in is either $1.00/card or $5.00 per card, starting at 1PM.
Wear your favorite Hawaiian outfit for best costume prize.
Selfie station for those social media photos: $2.00 donation to Squeaky Toy per photo.
This will be a perfect day for celebrating summer and supporting your community. Please RSVP, we hope to see you there!
The Edmonds Chamber of Commerce will hold the first Decant Edmonds on Sunday, May 20th at the Edmonds Center for the Arts (ECA). Tickets will be sold online and at the door, if available. 14 wineries, 3 breweries and 4 restaurants will participate in this event. Proceeds generated from the event benefit the Edmonds Chamber, a local non-profit organization which produces community events like the 4th of July celebration in Edmonds.
For more information and tickets – http://www.edmondscenterforthearts.org/events/decant-edmonds-a-festival-of-fine-wines
Just in time for Mother’s Day, our popular Silk Scarf and Wine Bottling event is back! Come create a beautiful silk scarf for the special lady in your life!
We are hosting a viewing party for the Evening Magazine show featuring a segment on Gallaghers’ Where U Brew! Come join us to watch the show! We’ll be pouring the Gally Mac that the Evening Magazine crew brewed while they were here.
The show starts at 7:30, get here early and get a good spot!
Come and brew while supporting Friends of the Edmonds Library,
with President Luke Distelhorst.
Date: Sunday, March 25
Time: 10 – 4 PM
Raffle baskets, Silent Auction and $50 from each brew will be donated to the Friends of the Edmonds Library.