Loading Events
Find Events

Event Views Navigation

Past Events

Events List Navigation

May 2018

Gallaghers will be pouring at Decant Edmonds

May 20 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Edmonds Center for the Arts,
410 4th Ave N
Edmonds, WA 98020 United States
+ Google Map

The Edmonds Chamber of Commerce will hold the first Decant Edmonds on Sunday, May 20th at the Edmonds Center for the Arts (ECA). Tickets will be sold online and at the door, if available. 14 wineries, 3 breweries and 4 restaurants will participate in this event. Proceeds generated from the event benefit the Edmonds Chamber, a local non-profit organization which produces community events like the 4th of July celebration in Edmonds. For more information  and tickets - http://www.edmondscenterforthearts.org/events/decant-edmonds-a-festival-of-fine-wines

Find out more »
July 2018

Luau Beach Party

July 29 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Gallaghers’ Where U Brew,
180 W Dayton St, Suite 105
Edmonds, WA 98020 United States
+ Google Map

Please join us for a Luau Beach Party! We will be serving kahlua pork and teriyaki chicken, we ask you please bring a salad/fruit/side dish to share. -Hula hoop contest -Jenga tournament -Free root beer for kids 12 and under -AND, a BINGO game with cash prize! 75% of the cash prize will go to The Squeaky Toy, a non-profit agency that supports homeless folks and their pets. The other 25% cash prize will go to the BINGO winner, so…

Find out more »
August 2018

4 Corners Brewfest

August 11 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Come see us at the 8th annual 4 Corners Brewfest at the Innis Arden Clubhouse. We are working on some new brews in hopes of recapturing the coveted Golden Growler trophy.We need your votes to win the trophy! For more information: http://richmondbeachwa.org/events/brewfest/index.html

Find out more »
$25

Gallaghers’ Pints and Paints presents Palm trees and pineapples

August 16 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Gallaghers’ Where U Brew,
180 W Dayton St, Suite 105
Edmonds, WA 98020 United States
+ Google Map

PINTS AND PAINTS presents "Palm trees and pineapples" Happy hour and pre-paint shenanigans from 5 - 6PM, and painting with or without instruction from 6 - 8PM. $25 payable to our divine Miss Lauriann Atlee via her paypal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VF9UWQVS6B294

Find out more »
$10

Scavenger Hunt Pub Crawl

August 18 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Gallaghers’ Where U Brew,
180 W Dayton St, Suite 105
Edmonds, WA 98020 United States
+ Google Map

Join us for a Scavenger hunt/Pub Crawl on Saturday 8/18! We're still working out all the details. Stay tuned for more information.

Find out more »

Brew with Dennis Gallagher!

August 31 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm

The man who started this all will be back in town and will be at Gallagher's on Friday, 8/31. Call and reserve a kettle to brew with Dennis! I'm sure he'll have all kinds of words of advice for everyone brewing!

Find out more »
October 2018

Paint and Sip

October 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Gallaghers’ Where U Brew,
180 W Dayton St, Suite 105
Edmonds, WA 98020 United States
+ Google Map

Paint your favorite Day of the Dead character with artist Lauriann Atlee! Sip on our fresh beer, order a pizza or sandwich, and try your hand at painting! By reservation only : $30 pp for the canvas, paints, brushes, and instruction. Here's the link for payment to secure your reservation: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr… Lauriann Atlee Candid Canvas (360) 908-7489

Find out more »

Halloween Costume Party

October 26 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Gallaghers’ Where U Brew,
180 W Dayton St, Suite 105
Edmonds, WA 98020 United States
+ Google Map

The famous Gallaghers'Halloween Costume Party is coming soon!  Save the date!  Friday, Oct. 26 from 6 - 10PM Prizes for best costume will be awarded:  Scariest, Most Original, Funniest, and more! Last year's winners are already planning their costumes, so hurry up and get yours!!

Find out more »
November 2018

SILK SCARF MAKING RETURNS!

November 11 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Gallaghers’ Where U Brew,
180 W Dayton St, Suite 105
Edmonds, WA 98020 United States
+ Google Map

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11     11am-4pm Design a unique pattern on a silk scarf for that person that has everything!  $40 for a six foot scarf $25 for bottling three wine bottles $60 for scarf and three bottles of wine  Perfect gift!

Find out more »
$30

Pints and Paints Winter Time

November 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Gallaghers’ Where U Brew,
180 W Dayton St, Suite 105
Edmonds, WA 98020 United States
+ Google Map

Choice of Painting a Holiday or Winter Scene Canvas (16x20") OR a set of 4 Pint or Wine Glasses (stem or stemless), champagne, or cylinder vases. Cost: $30.00 per person Includes all supplies, templates & individual instruction. Note: Glass paints & instructions provided and once baked...glassware is washable. Here is the PayPal ticket link for the event: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VF9UWQVS6B294

Find out more »
+ Export Listed Events